Banking Part-Time Teller
MidCoast Community Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Bank Teller to join our growing team. Position will be based out of our Concord Pike location in Wilmington, DE.
Tellers provide excellent Customer Service everyday while providing a variety of banking services which include:
- Check cashing, withdrawals and deposits
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer
- Recognize, promote and sell banking products and services
- Assisting and resolving customer requests and inquires
Requirements for this position include
- High school Diploma/GED/Equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience
- Minimum of 1 year face-to-face customer service experience
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Basic computer and math skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
MidCoast Community Bank is open on Saturdays to provide our Customers with convenient hours to meet their banking needs, so Saturday work will be required.
If you have the skills and experience needed and are interested in being considered for this position, please apply via email by sending a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about MidCoast Community Bank visit us on the web at www.midcoastbankonline.com.