Project and Administration Manager
OverviewAgoraNet seeks a skilled project manager to play an essential role as “hub” of this entrepreneurial technology firm. Located in Newark, DE, AgoraNet is a one-stop shop for the website and software development needs of businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies. Established in 1996 by a group of software developers and researchers who had worked on advanced rehabilitation and assistive technology for people with disabilities, the company integrates accessibility and usability into every project.
As a central member of the management team, the Project and Administration Manager will lead all project management while ensuring effective business development, communications, administrative management functions for the company. Reporting to the President and coordinating the efforts of 4-7 team members, the position is responsible for:
- Monitoring schedules, budgets, resources, and deliverables for all projects while ensuring team goals and objectives are met.
- Fostering open communications among developers, between the company and all clients, and among the company and other businesses.
- Promoting a culture of high performance and continuous improvement through cross-functional collaboration.
- Cultivating positive relationships and company visibility throughout the business community.
- Five+ years of project or program management experience within the technology arena with three+ years in administration and/or office management in a small company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and on budget.
- Proficiency with related software tools and demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and solving problems.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills as well as analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven effectiveness in building and maintaining productive relationships with diverse stakeholders at every level.
- Entrepreneurial energy with ability to work collaboratively in a small, dynamic environment.
- Innovative, team-based management style with ability to multi-task effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, management, or technology field) required, experience with development of web-based applications and/or mobile apps preferred.
ContactPlease email resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For initial consideration, please submit your application by Oct. 26, 2018. No calls.
AgoraNet is an equal opportunity employer.